Sunday, August 19, 2007

ADSR 6

This challenge is a road block. Only one team member has to do it. I decided to make a page, just to challenge myself. This is so far outside my comfort zone, I was feeling physical pain putting this layout together! This layout is certainly not simple and probably not effective :)

Emily is doing one too (I think) and we'll decide which one we like best. Because I had to use so much stuff, I tried to stick with neutral colors, especially since I couldn't use one designer more than twice.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Any way credits:
Fun tag: Gina Cabbrera
My life tag: TIa Bennett
Staple: Denise Bailey
Stitching: Holly McCraig
Flower ribbon: Junias
Overlay: LBraxton
Rings: Beth
Star: Carla
Journal lines:VTPeralta
Doodle: Lisa
Alpha:Jbaechtold
White button: Jen Maceyunas
Blue and green buttons :lukasmummy
Corner: Tina W
Brass brad: Jen Maceyunas

No comments: