Saturday, March 15, 2008

ADSR5 Interview with an inanimate object

Photobucket

1. Would you say your family watches a normal amount of TV?
A. What is normal anyway? - Forrest Gump

2. How do you feel when the family watches stuff on portable DVD players
and computers?
A. You said you'd always be there for me! But you're not... and it's because
of me. It's my fault... it's my fault... - Simba

3. What do you think when your family watches you too loud?
A. One thing I can't stand is the noise, noise, noise, noise! - Grinch

4. What about when the adults can’t agree on what to watch? What does
he tell her?
A. You are absolutely, unconditionally, positively the most stubborn
person I've ever known in my life! - Fried Green Tomatoes

5. Do you think your family is special?
A. Like "stop-eating-the-paste" special? - Gilmore Girls

No comments: