Wednesday, September 12, 2007

First To's for DSS

I'm calling first to's this month. What have I gotten myself into!?!? I have to come up with a list of 15 or 20 things that people can post layouts about by Monday. I'm totally drawing a blank about what to do. Obviously I want some easy ones that people might already have done but then I want some hard ones that people would have to work at.

So if anyone out there reads this (I think Hummie is it but a girl can dream can't she) and wants to make a suggestion, I'm all for it. Comment and suggest layout ideas! :)

Also, once I found out what what the prizes are, I'm jealous that I'm not participating because the prizes rock! The superb Tina has graciously donated 3 different mini kits and they are fantastic as always.

1 comment:

jburkhart said...

Hi Carrie!
Well, I think you did a fabulous job with the First To's! It was the first one I got to participate in and I had a great time! Kudos to you!
Hugs!
Michaele